Children learn through experience and discovery. Our goal in the J.O. Combs pre-k program is to prepare children to enter kindergarten with a healthy self concept and a positive attitude toward school and learning. The Kindergarten Prep program is exciting and unique in many ways. Your child will learn in a positive, child-oriented program with a hands-on active approach toward learning. Our highly-qualified, certified teacher has 15 years of experience. She has taught preschool through second grade.
Our Kindergarten Prep program has partnered with the First Things First – Quality First Initiative.
Registration for the 2013-2014 Kinder Prep Class
Step 1: Please enroll your child at Ranch Elementary, Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Step 2: Register online for the Kinder Prep class using the information below.
Step 3: Complete registration by turning the emergency info card in at the community education office.
- At the time of registration, a $65 non-refundable registration fee will be due. This reserves a spot in the Kinder Prep class for your child.
- At the end of registration, please print and sign the information card.
- Registration is complete when the information card is turned in to the Community Education office at the district office.
- The first tuition payment is due on August 1, 2013.
- If you have any Kinder Prep questions, please call the Community Education office at 480-987-5310.
- If you already have a family account in the DayCare Works system (Kinder Express, Combs Kidz, older sibling, Flag Football, etc), please log in to your existing account.
- After you log in, choose the “Registration” tab. You can even add a sibling to your current account or choose “New Account” to link to the online registration.