You can now submit applications online for employment with the JO Combs Unified School District. Click on the Job Openings link to get started. This link will take you directly to our School Recruiter page, which provides you with a list of posted employment opportunities.
Here's what to do next:
- Click on the position you'd like to view to see a description of the job.
- Select the "Apply" button on the right side of the screen.
- Click on "Apply for this Position." At this page, you can indicate whether you are a new applicant, if you've already applied to our district, or if you wish to transfer your School Recruiter account to our district. Please keep track of your log-in name and passwords to allow for changes to your application and to apply for additional employment opportunities.
To assist in processing your application in the most expeditious manner, applicants must thoroughly complete all areas of the application and provide all pertinent information.
Certified and Administrative Information
Applicants must attach the following information with their online application:
- Certificate: Submit a copy of your valid Arizona Department of Education certificate. If your certificate is pending, indicate "pending" in the date issued column and list the certificates for which you applied (elementary K-8, secondary, etc.).
- Resume: Submit a copy of your current resume.
- Transcripts: Include a complete set of college transcripts. Unofficial copies are sufficient until hired. We require an official set at the time of employment.
- Placement File/Letters of Recommendation: A placement file or three letters of recommendation.
- Fingerprint Clearance Card: Attach a copy of your valid Arizona fingerprint clearance card.
The information we request assists us in making the most prudent decisions on whom to interview for our open positions.
Support Staff Instructions
Please complete the application as thoroughly as possible and provide all pertinent information to assist us in making a quality decision on whom to interview for our open positions.