Footsteps2Brilliance is a J.O. Combs Unified School District initiative to bring early literacy to every child and family in the San Tan Valley and surrounding community. Our goal is to provide every child and their families an opportunity to have access to a FREE mobile literacy resource that greatly improves reading and vocabulary skills to our young children (grades Pre K-3). It utilizes mobile technology to connect school, home, and the community for academic success. Its innovative Mobile Technology Platform allows comprehensive literacy apps to be accessed online or offline from any mobile device (Apple or Android) or traditional computer.
What makes a high quality digital resource?
- Equity access that leverages the devices parents already own
- 100% bilingual English and Spanish language development with opportunities to read, write, speak, and listen
- Designed specifically for parent engagement with easy-to-follow learning paths
- Rigorous instruction that is research-based and standards aligned
- Ongoing progress monitoring that empowers teachers with the data they need to personalize learning and eliminate gaps
Virtual Summer School
Footsteps2Brilliance has created a Turnkey Virtual Summer School Program that provides Pre K-3rd grade students and their families with an engaging summer school experience that will prepare them for the next academic year.