Per the resolution passed at last week's Special Governing Board meeting, the J.O. Combs Unified School District will hold another Special Governing Board Meeting on August 27, 2020 to review the latest public health metrics and discuss the start date for in-person instruction. This meeting will take place in-person as well as streamed live, but please keep in mind the following:
- Due to a large number of anticipated attendees, the meeting location has changed to the Combs Performing Arts Center, located at 2505 E. Germann Rd, San Tan Valley, AZ.
- The meeting will also be streamed live on our Youtube channel here.
- There will be an opportunity for public comment. Those who wish to provide comment virtually may do so by filling out this online form.
- Face masks are required for all in-person participants.
- Each attendee will also have their temperature checked when they enter the building.
- Attendees will be expected to practice social distancing. The capacity of the CPAC has been limited to 125 in order to safely ensure social distancing can take place.
Click here to access the agenda.