The purpose of the Parent/Superintendent Council (PSC) is to increase the two-way communication between J.O. Combs School District’s parent community and administration. Representatives from each school attend monthly, meeting with Superintendent Gayle Blanchard and District Administration in order to:
- Obtain information regarding district initiatives, departments, and other topics of interest to the community.
- Convey information back to the parent community.
- Share information and/or feedback from the respective parent communities with the rest of the PSC group.
The goal is to proactively address topics of interest or concern to ensure the entire community has (or knows where to obtain) accurate information and knows how to participate and share opinions, suggestions, or additional ideas.
Meeting Dates Location
August 29, 2018
September 26, 2018
October 24, 2018
November 2, 2018
January 30, 2019
February 27, 2019
March 27, 2019
April 24, 2019
District Professional Development Room
Combs Middle School
Combs Traditional Academy
Combs High School
*Meetings are held from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m unless otherwise noted.
Council Agenda & Minutes
Feel free to take a look at the agenda and minutes from our PSC meetings. We appreciate your involvement!
- The August 29, 2018 agenda will be posted by August 27, 2018.
Feel free to download a copy of our meeting minutes.
- The August 29, 2018 minutes will be posted by September 7, 2018