Employees who come to work at J.O. Combs Unified School District who work 30 or more hours per week are eligible for benefits. These benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Chiropractic Care
- Prescription Plan
- Voluntary Dental
- Voluntary Vision
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- FSA - Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Valued at 1.5 times the annual salary up to $50,000
- State Retirement
- The District matches the employee's State Retirement contribution.
- Tax Sheltered Annuity (TSA)
- Direct Deposit of Payroll checks to most banking institutions is available.
- Long Term Disability
Benefits for a spouse or dependents may be purchased separately.