Combs High School Registration


In order to make the registration process as quick as possible, please complete the following steps.
  1. Print and complete the district registration forms for grades K-12. For more information on what you will need to register your student, please view our Enrollment Forms (English and Spanish) below.
  2. If your child will be in 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grade please print the appropriate class forms below and complete the class registration forms as well as the district registration forms below.
  3. Gather the following documents: Certified Birth Certificate (the CDC website offers information on obtaining a certified birth certificate), Immunization Records, Withdrawal form from previous school, and Proof of Residency (a utility bill/lease/contract to build).
  4. As a parent or guardian, you will need a valid Photo ID.
  5. After you have completed ALL the Registration Forms, you are ready to take them to the school office.
  6. To find out what school your child will be attending, please refer to the boundary map located in the sidebar of this page.
Open enrollment is for those students who live outside of the district boundaries. If you live outside the boundaries and would like to attend a J.O. Combs School, please fill out an Open Enrollment Attendance Exception Application. This form must be submitted to the requested school by April 15. Once your exception is approved you will then complete the Registration Forms.
Important Forms
Download, print, and fill out the required enrollment forms. Please double check and make sure you have ALL of these forms with you when you go to the school:
Please have ALL of this information with you when you come to register! 
¡Favor de tener TODA la informacion abajo al llegar para registrar!
  • Certified Birth Certificate (the CDC website offers information on obtaining a certified birth certificate)
  • Immunization Records
  • Proof of Residency
  • Your Valid Photo ID
  • Withdrawal form from previous school
  • Copies of previous school records (required for high school)
  • 9th-12th grade students will need to have a Class Registration form
To help protect your child, state law requires an original copy of your child's immunization from the Doctor. Inappropriate spacing between shots may require additional doses to be administered. The required immunizations include:
DPT   5 doses needed if 4th dose was given prior to 4th birthday
OPV 4 doses needed if 3rd dose was given prior to 4th birthday
MMR 2 doses needed, 1st dose on or after 1st birthday
Varicella 1 dose required (chicken pox vaccine)
Hepatitis B 3-shot series
Tdap age 11 for 6th-12th grades
Meningococcal age 11 for 6th-12th grades
Please refer to the Arizona state requirements for complete information.
Student exemptions may be filed when a state exemption form is filled out for one of the following reasons:
  • The child's doctor certifies that the child is unable to be given one or more vaccines due to a current health condition which affects the child either temporarily or permanently.
  • A parent certifies that immunizations are contrary to their personal beliefs.
The law allows exemptions; however, the County Health Department may request we exclude your child from school should there be an outbreak of any of these diseases.
Bus Schedules
You can find current bus schedules on our Transportation page.