Athletic Competitive Sports Program 2023-2024
Welcome to the Combs Middle School Competitive Sports Program! CMS is a part of CAA Preps. Competitive sports are about building future high school athletes while having fun, developing new skills, working together, and promoting good sportsmanship.
- First Quarter - Baseball, Girls Volleyball, Cross Country
- Second Quarter - Girls Softball and Wrestling
- Third Quarter - Girls Basketball and Flag Football
- Fourth Quarter - Boys Basketball, Girls Soccer, Boys Soccer and Cheer
To be eligible for tryouts, a student must have all of the following completed:
- Completed sports packet.
- A copy of a medical insurance card. We require all athletes to show proof of medical insurance. Athletes not covered under a family or other insurance plan may purchase student health insurance online. We also provide insurance packets in the front office.
- The athlete pays the participation fee after the athlete has made the team selection. The fee is $75.00 per sport with an athlete cap of $225.00 for the school year.
- Sports physicals are good for one full calendar year. For example, if a student has a physician-signed physical dated February of 2021 on file, then the student may participate in sports until February of 2022. A current copy of the medical insurance card will still be required.
Important Concussion Information
If you have a child participating on an athletics team, please read our informational parent/athlete concussion information sheet. We want to ensure our parents and athletes are aware of the facts about concussions.